Friday, March 6, 2009

You Can Make Money With Adsense

Wow Google Adsense

I just can't believe how good google adsense is. Its better than any ppc(pay per click) out there. I you don't believe that you can make money with it think again. On a blog where I only a 3 impressions and 1 click I made a little over $1 dollar. I can't tell you the keyword but that is unbelievable. Imagine when I start getting more clicks.

Well there might be sites that will show you how to get more clicks on adsense I'm just here to tell all of you, the opportunity you all are missing. I tried to stay away from those sites but I'm having second thought knowing how much a potential click can get me.

My other blogs generate more so I'm here to tell you that you can make money with limited traffic from adsense and possibly much more if you know what adsense layouts work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment